The tipping bucket rain sensor is a hydrological and meteorological instrument that measures rainfall in nature and converts rainfall into digital information output in the form of a switch to meet the needs of information transmission, processing, recording and display. The core part of the instrument has a three-dimensional streamlined design, which makes the tipping bucket more smooth
and easy to clean.
Rain Gauge Series Details :
- Product Feature :
- High precision, good stability, small size and easy installation.
- Good linearity, long transmission distance and strong anti-interference ability.
- The mesh is designed at the funnel to prevent debris and other debris from blocking the downstream flow.
- The tipping member support system is well-made and the friction torque is small, so the tipping member is turned over sensitively, the
performance is stable, and the work is reliable.
- The instrument casing is made of stainless steel, which has strong rust resistance and good appearance.