We’ve been using SIM cards for decades, and they’ve been getting smaller to micro as technology has advanced for IOT and m2m communication we offer smart embedded SIM (eSIM).
The embedded SIM (also called eSIM or eUICC) is a secure element designed to remotely manage multiple mobile network operator subscriptions and be compliant with GSMA specifications. Available in various form factors, either plugged-in or soldered, the eSIM is easy to integrate in any kind of device.
Automotive Standard AIS140 Compliant
Embedded SIM details :
- Soldered into the device for connectivity.
- Secure and Tamper proof.
- Higher resistance to severe temperature, vibration, humidity.
- Intelligent and configured to connect to multiple operates.
- All updates are over the air.
- Reports based on data consumption.
- Best practice for m2m and IOT apparatus.
- Manage subscription life cycle.
- Best Plan for multiple operators.
Ordering Process (Tentative) :
- PO to MNOs for IMSI / Tariff plan.
- Get IMSIs from MNO.
- PO to IoTivity – Card Quantity / share IMSIs.
- Pay your bills to MNOs.
- Ask for activation to MNOs.
- IoTivity prepared Cards and delivered to you.
Process Notes :
- IMSI = International Mobile Subscriber Identity.
- IoTivity will provide pre-requisite documents to you to get fresh IMSIs from MNOs.
- IoTivity will use given IMSIs to prepare embedded SIM cards and provide SIM numbers to MNOs directly.
- SIM number will be printed on the top of the embedded SIM cards .
- IoTivity will share SIM serial number against provided IMSIs.
- Before activation MNOs will provide 10 digit mobile number against provided IMSIs and SIM serial number.
- Request for SIM activation to MNOs, respect to SIM numbers / 10 Digit mobile number.
- Your Billing starts.